- To grow a sustainable and reliable community for the less privilege while leveraging on poverty eradication.
- To work and focus on special programs to empower young children and youths who are less privilege.
- To provide and promote vocational skills training for girls and young women who are less privileged.
- To provide and build platforms where the less privileged persons can be educated on reproductive health rights, human rights and other policies that affect their social and economic status in the society.
- Take responsible for catering for abandoned less privileged children.
- To work with local and international organization to eradicate poverty in rural communities.
- To promote a positive attitude about girl child education.